Based North of the main airport, our vast hangar is unmissable from the runway, measuring 8,720 square metres (93,863 square feet) We are capable of housing any type of aircraft in today’s market. Our Hangar and Ramp can provide space for anything from Helicopters all the way up to the Antonov and anything in-between. Being one of the world’s largest hangar spaces, XJet proudly works with Diamond Hangar Aviation Hub to provide convenient hangar and ramp space to not only the corporate aviation community but also commercial airlines.Book Now
Facilities & Services
With over 94,000 square feet of hangar space XJet runs all the Ground Handling Services at the purpose-built Diamond Hangar Aviation Hub. XJet features the ultimate in luxury with private Majlis Rooms, VVIP Lounges, Barista & Cocktail Bar, Crew Rest Areas & Fueling.
For further techincal please visit here.
- Lat / Long:51°53'06"N (51.885000) / 0°14'06"E (0.235000)
- Elevation:384FT / 106m
- Time Zone:UTC+0 (DST+1)
- Variation:0.39°W (WMM2015 magnetic declination)
0.15° annual change
- Airport Use:Open to the public
Essex Radar Approach – 121.62
Stansted Ground Control - 127.17
Stansted Dir Radar - 136.20
Stansted Director Tower – 121.95
Stansted Tower - 123.80
Airport IATA Code: STN
Airport ICAO Code: EGSS
- From City:38.8 Miles From Central London
- Post Code:CM241QW
- Control Tower:Yes
- Runway Marking Aids:Runway designation,runway threshold,(04/22)runwaycentre-line and touchdown zonemarkings and runway edge markings.
- Taxiwaylight(s):Green centre- line lighting with selective route switching. Green Lead-on/off lighting is suppressed when red hold bars are illuminated. Guardlights at all runway entry points
- Operating Hours:24 Hr